Monday, August 24, 2009

Serendipity.



I don't know where to begin. Lets start with my launch date, which should have been August 15th, it seemed like everything that could go wrong, went wrong. It took me forever to source last minute materials, and to top it off, the night I was working to get everything done, my car was broken into, and my ipod stolen.

I decided from that point to take a week off, detox, regroup, and resume finishing up my line once I was in better spirits. I can't create when there is too much angst in the air. So here we are. I have two necklaces to finish, a few earrings, and I will be ready to go, much sooner than later ;-)

Now on a brighter note...lets talk about the quirkiest soirée ever! Serendipity!! - I attended this live art exhibit at the Madera Design House with my chica Lo, and her BF Mike. They had sweet treats, live music, poetry, wine, soothsayers, it was sensory overload, in a good way of course.

Check out the flix (sorry for the poor quality, I took these pics with my crappy point and shoot);






















No comments:

Post a Comment