Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sneak Peak...

Forgive me all for the sparse posting lately. I have been super, super, busy, I totally didn't factor in how being the Graphic Designer, Photographer, VP of Marketing, and head of Research & Development was going take up the majority of time, leaving me little time to actually "design".

To make up for being awol for a few days, I will give you all a sneak peak at some of the pieces that will be included in my launch...I am still sifting through about 1k frames from my jewelry shoot, and have tons more to edit.

School started yesterday *sigh*, as if I didn't need more on my plate. I am however, semi-excited about my art class (Sculpture 1), I think it may give me some interesting ideas/concepts for more innovative work. I am interested to see if this class has any influence over my Spring 2010 Line.....stay tuned.


















1 comment: