Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sweet Dreamin'

Sometimes inspiration comes out of nowhere and knocks you down. I live for those times, I love to be inspired to create, grow, and one day make something so wonderful, it inspires another. I can only imagine how fulfilling that must be!

Check out this video of Beyonce', it was an interlude during her I Am....tour! I had the pleasure of attending her concert (in LA) and when I saw her costume, I went B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

I can't begin to tell you how giddy I was when I found this video online. After watching this 5 0r so times [STRAIGHT], my brain was bursting with creativity; he-l-lo information overload! Neurons were firing, and light bulbs were flashing in my head. I decided to design a few futuristic pieces fabricated from metal.....I am going to put pencil to paper, and complete some sketches in the next few days! Stay Tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment